In this podcast George & Rachel address anxiety, discussing their experiences with it and strategies to overcome it.
Here’s what was covered:
- [2:31] The relation of anxiety and depression.
- [3:53] What is anxiety?
- [6:40] The role of of medication.
- [11:40] Experiencing high anxiety.
- [12:37] Things that helped Rachel address being anxious.
- [14:29] In a perfect storm how your worst fears are magnified.
- [15:48] Emotion clusters that involve anxiety
- [17:21] When emotions start to show up, they’re telling a tale.
- [18:28] When panic sets in and how we need to honour our emotion.
- [20:31] Validating your fear first.
- [23:22] How we get hijacked by anxiety and exploring what to do in this situation.
You may also want to listen to: